Welcome to EnviroDIY, a community for do-it-yourself environmental science and monitoring. EnviroDIY is part of WikiWatershed, a web toolkit designed to help citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water. New to EnviroDIY? Start here

2022 EnviroDIY Hardware Status and Availability

Home Forums Mayfly Data Logger 2022 EnviroDIY Hardware Status and Availability

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shannon Hicks

This is the thread to ask non-technical questions related to the production status and availability of EnviroDIY products like the Mayfly Data Logger or its accessories.  If you’re wondering when something will be back in stock or where to order it, this is the place to ask.  Be sure to check the table on the Hardware Status and Availability page for the latest news before asking your question.

If you have technical questions about a product or need help using it, search the forum to see if your question has already been asked, or start a new forum topic if it’s a unique or complex question.  General technical questions that might be of interest to everyone about the v1.1 board can be asked on the Mayfly v1.1 technical questions forum thread.

James_NZ
      Participant

Hi Shannon,

Do you have any idea when the RS-485 half shields are likely to be in stock?

James

Shannon Hicks

No estimate yet, I’m still working on the redesign and will then have to get them manufactured once we’ve fully tested them.

James_NZ
          Participant

Thanks Shannon.  Please let me know as I will likely order a few of these and some mayfly 1.1’s.

Appreciate the hard work.

James

neilh20
          Participant

@James_NZ  – I’m curious, just wondering how many RS485’s stations are you looking at and your planning project timeline.

What sort of instruments/powering are you looking to connect to.

There is a forward looking discussion on issues here, though the timeline for anything being built, I’m guessing is really dependent on specific project drivers.  https://github.com/EnviroDIY/Mayfly-Modbus-Wing/issues/3

James_NZ
          Participant

Hi Neil,

I would only need 5 at this stage.  I would connect it to my Yosemitech turbidity sensors and potentially Yosemitech pH sensors as well.

Regards,

James

Heather Brooks
      Keymaster

Reminder: we’re limiting this forum topic to non-technical questions related to the production status and availability of EnviroDIY products like the Mayfly Data Logger or its accessories.

Please post other Mayfly-related discussions separately on the Mayfly forum. We’ll move off-topic replies posted here to their own threads to preserve the activity while keeping this topic skimmable. Thanks for your cooperation!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.