The following policies apply to all items purchased from the EnviroDIY shop.
The EnviroDIY shop does not ship internationally.
The EnviroDIY shop ships your order by US Postal Service Priority Mail. Shipping cost is included in the product price listed.
The EnviroDIY shop accepts all major credit cards via Paypal; customers do not need a Paypal account and don’t pay any fees.
If an item is listed as unavailable, the EnviroDIY shop does not accept backorders. Please check back soon for availability.
Stroud Water Research Center warranties products sold to be free of manufacturing defects for 30 days from the postmark shipping date. If your product doesn’t work as expected and you need help troubleshooting, please consider posting questions to the EnviroDIY forums.
If you are confident in the programming and assembly you’ve done but believe the hardware is defective, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number. Products should be returned in their original box with the RAN written on the box. Customer is responsible for shipping cost.
Following receipt and evaluation, Stroud Water Research Center will either send a replacement product if the original was deemed defective or return the original if it was not defective.
- The EnviroDIY shop will accept return of unused or defective products (see Warranty section for details) for 30 days after the postmark date of shipment.
- Returns must be authorized and shipped with a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box; contact email@example.com to request an RAN.
- Returns must be sent in their original shipping box.
- A $30 restocking fee will be applied to the credit on customer’s payment.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping to Stroud Water Research Center, ATTN: EnviroDIY, 970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311.