Home › Forums › Mayfly Data Logger › Case for Lower Threshold Voltage on Mayfly Stations › Reply To: Case for Lower Threshold Voltage on Mayfly Stations
2021-03-02 at 4:44 PM #15188
Couple of clarifications:
- The discharge is a fixed load of 22Ω so ohm’s law works!
- My question is why is the Mayfly station drawing less and less current as it approaches 3.3 Volts? Yet the 4G modems continue to work and upload the data.
- I believe that Shannon said that some older sd cards tend to cause current draw during sleep mode. Maybe this is what is happening.
- Matt- I am interested in your coulomb counter? Where can I get one or is it home brew?
- I have learned that not all Li-ion batteries are equal in terms of stated Ah capacity. I bought some from Amazon rated at 4.5 AH yet they were less than half the size of the 2.5 Ah batteries I got from Adafruit! And the JST connector polarity was reversed!