The shipment of new boards and accessories arrived 3 weeks ago. I began testing the products and making the necessary changes to the code and documentation, but then our area was hit by the remnants of Hurricane Ida, several dozen of our stream monitoring stations were located on rivers that saw flood events greater than anything that’s happened in over 100 years. The good new is that we got some great data and almost all of the stations survived, however many of them needed maintenance visits or repairs, so I’ve been busy with those, in addition to getting the new products ready for release.
I’ve completed the field testing of the new Mayfly board, the new LTE cell board, and few of the other new accessories. I’ll be updating documentation and the website this week, and we’re aiming for an October 1 release date.