Home › Forums › Mayfly Data Logger › best practices enabling debugging modular sensors using platformIO › Reply To: best practices enabling debugging modular sensors using platformIO
I found the issue with the ThingSpeakDebugger. It’s now been fixed. It might take until tomorrow before PlatformIO “sees” the new version though.
To update your libraries in your current project:
– Open a new terminal in your project in Atom or go to the Terminal pane in VSCode
pio lib update
– all your libraries for the project should be updated. Watch for ModularSensors to move from 0.23.3 to 0.23.4.
If you’re feeling very impatient and don’t want to wait for the PlatformIO registries to catch the 0.23.4 update, you can uninstall the registered version of ModularSensors and install it from git instead:
– Open a new terminal in your project
– Uninstall ModularSensors by typing:
pio lib uninstall EnviroDIY_ModularSensors
– Open your platformio.ini file in your project
– In the lib_deps section, replace
– Save the platformio.ini
– “Clean” out any pre-compiled library bits by hitting the trash can button in Atom, or going to project tasks > clean in VSCode
– Re-compile and upload your program