Welcome to EnviroDIY, a community for do-it-yourself environmental science and monitoring. EnviroDIY is part of WikiWatershed, an initiative of Stroud Water Research Center designed to help people advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water.
New to EnviroDIY? Start here

Aaron

  • Aaron posted an update 7 years ago

    @srgdamiano Hi Sara, I’m new to the Mayfly and trying to get a handle on the output power as it’s not quite as intuitive as the arduinos I’m used to working with. I’d like to connect a MatixBox MB 7383 ultrasonic sensor requiring a 5v power supply. I see there are both digital and analog grove connectors featuring a power and ground pin with a…[Read more]

  • I discovered it was actually the cable – for some reason the 3 I tried worked with other devices but not with the Mayfly. I tried a fourth and finally the fifth got it to recognize – not exactly sure why the others failed.

  • I just received a bunch of mayfly boards to use and am stuck on getting them to be recognized by any computer. My main machine is a Windows 10. To be clear I mean that the board is not recognized by the system at all – I can’t see it in the device manager “Ports (COM & LPT)” or “Other devices” sections at all. It’s as if the board isn’t even…[Read more]

  • Aaron became a registered member 7 years ago