<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EnviroDIY | Stanno | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.envirodiy.org/members/sd80808/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.envirodiy.org/members/sd80808/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Stanno.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 18:23:59 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be3a0a66d5211fdc614477ec6fde8141</guid>
				<title>Heather Brooks posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.envirodiy.org/activity/p/2913/#acomment-2938</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jan 2018 15:02:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href="http://envirodiy.org/members/sd80808/" rel="nofollow ugc">@sd80808</a>. These status updates don&#8217;t go out in the daily or weekly email digest, so unless people stop by the site regularly they&#8217;re easy to miss. Since you haven&#8217;t gotten a response to your question yet, I&#8217;d recommend you repost it in one of the forums (<a href="https://envirodiy.org/forums/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://envirodiy.org/forums/</a>) or groups (<a href="https://envirodiy.org/groups/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://envirodiy.org/groups/</a>).</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.envirodiy.org/members/sd80808/" rel="nofollow ugc">Stanno</a> posted an update Hello, I am developing a low cost stream monitor for University of Baltimore for my internship. I&#8217;ve gotten mildly far using an Arduino Mega clone, but I am way behind schedule because of [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>